1. The owner of the internet store kurkawodna.eu is the Teka Tomasz Kwaśny company located at:
62-700 Turek, Kaliska Street 54.
2. Orders may be placed in the store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. The object of sale are products presented on the pages of the Internet Store at the time the order is placed.
4. To place an order means to fill out the order form located on the store’s page. The store reserves the possibility of confirming the order by phone.
5. The kurkawodna.eu store reserves the right in each case to verify a placed order and to cancel the order in cases when there is a justified doubt as to the reliability of the order.
6. Oders are delivered in the entire territory of the country, and the order is realized based on its availability. Availability is stated on the product’s page. In the case of custom orders we inform the client about the anticipated time of realization.
7. Prices of the items in the offer of the kurkawodna.eu store are expressed in Polish Zlotys and include VAT. The prices do not include shipment.
8. The kurkawodna.eu Internet Store reserves the right to change the prices in the offer without notice. Change of prices does not include orders already placed. Each transaction is confirmed with a VAT invoice (when requested by the client) or with a receipt.
9. We offer shipping goods to countries:
- United Kingdom,
Preparation of shipment within 2 days hours from the moment of receiving payment.
Cost of shipment 22 Euro regardless of size of order. When buying waders for each piece add 2 Euro.
Preparation of shipment within 2 working days.
Shipments are made on working days.
10. The client has the possibility to make payment in the following ways:
- via bank transfer to the Service Provider’s bank account,
- via the PayU service,
- via the PayPal service.
Returned items will be accepted only when they are returned to the store in their original, undamaged factory packaging, including its full contents (not only the device itself, but also all other accessories enclosed, instructions, and documents).
The returned items and enclosed accessories may not bear marks of use.
12. In the event of potential complaints, please contact kurkawodna.eu via electronic mail or via phone. When submitting a complaint please give your name and surname, number of order, numer of proof of purchase (VAT invoice) and describe the matter of your complaint.
13. Each item bought in our store is brand new.
14. In accordance with the act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumers’ rights (Journal of Laws 2000, no. 22, item 271 as amended), the client has the right to return the purchased item within 10 days from the date of receiving the consignment. The return is accepted under the condition that the item is returned in an unaltered state (in undamaged packaging, without signs of use) together with the RECEIPT. Not returning the receipt will result in refusal to accept the return. Return of charges for the returned items, after subtracting the full costs of delivery, shall be done within 7 days of receiving the return, to a bank account given by the client. If the complaint is accepted, the cost of delivery is paid by the Seller, and by the Buyer if it is not.
15. Placing an order is equivalent with consent to storing and processing personal data by kurkawodna.eu in accordance with the applicable provisions of the act on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883.
16. The statute gives the rules of making purchases in the store. Placing an order is equivalent to agreeing to all the provisions and information contained in the statute.